When to use NOFLY WP™?
Apply at first symptoms of pest attack. Minimum 3 applications at 5-7 day intervals or shorter in severe infestations.
How it works
How does NOFLY WP™ work?
When spores of NOFLY WP™ come into contact with the insect pest they attach to the body and begin to grow almost immediately. Once the spore germ tube penetrates the host cuticle, fungal multiplication takes place through formation of hyphal bodies in the host body. The NOFLY™ microbe mechanically disrupts the host’s internal organs and initiates tissue necrosis. This leads to lack of feeding, inactivity and eventually death.
2 lb polythene bag
10 lb polypropylene pail
Directions for use
NOFLY™ is registered for sale in the following U.S. States and territories:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME,MD,MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA
Application NOFLY WP™
- NOFLY WP™ can be used on vegetables, ornamentals, herbs and medicinal plants in the greenhouse or in other indoor growing facilities
- NOFLY WP™ can be used on agricultural crops such as, strawberries, blueberries, citrus, cucurbits, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Apply at first symptoms of pest
- Can be applied through a Dramm® Cold Fogger
- Treatments should be directed to all areas of the plant where the insect feeds, hatches, and lives
- Apply 2 lbs per acre
- NOFLY WP™ can be applied anytime throughout crop cycle, even at harvest
- Not recommended to be applied through a pulse or heat-generating fogger
- In case of heavy infestations, combination with a standard
Best working conditions NOFLY WP™
Optimal humidity for growth of I. fumosoroseus FE 9901 is 50% or greater. If humidity is below 50%, schedule application immediately after general watering or irrigation. NOFLY WP™ is unaffected by pH ranges from 4.0-9.0.
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
|NOFLY WP™||preventive||light curative||heavy curative|
|Rate||16 oz/100 gal||16 oz/100 gal||16 oz/100 gal|
|Rate/Acre||2 lbs||2 lbs||2 lbs|
|Frequency||As needed||3-4x or until control is achieved||3-4x or until control is achieved|
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store NOFLY WP™, please follow the instructions below. Koppert Biological Systems is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage before application: 6 months at 75°F/24°C
- Storage in refrigerator: 18 months 46°F/8°C
- Protect from extreme heat and cold
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."