Last Updated: February, 2018
We use several cookies to collect and analyse information regarding:
- the duration of your visit to the website;
- the number and frequency of your visits, as well as the time between your visits;
- how you have reached the website (through which third party web page and/or through which search engine and search terms);
- which pages you visit on the website and how long you stay on each page;
- which search terms you use on the website.
One of the ways in which we collect this information, is through the use of Google Analytics. This is a software product of Google, Inc. (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to analyse general statistical information regarding the use of the website. Google will store this information (including your IP address) on servers in the United States of America. Google and its subsidiaries (including Google Analytics) are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which allows for transfer of personal data from the EU to Privacy Shield-certified companies in the US.
On some pages of the website, we may ask your permission to send you emails with a commercial nature, such as newsletters and offers. If you give this permission, we may combine the information regarding your use of the website (as set out above) with your email address. We do this in order to adapt these emails to your personal preferences and interests (as derived from the information gathered through cookies).
If you have accepted cookies, you can remove them through your browser settings. For more information, please visit the website of your web browser.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Cookies Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Cookies Statement, please contact us at: kbsimarketing(at)koppert.com.