Eggjuvant helps eggs adhere onto plant surfaces and allows emerging larvae to hatch closer to their food source.
Directions for use
For optimal results:
- Use water that is close to room temperature (59-68°F / 15-20°C) to avoid “shocking” the eggs.
- Premix 5 gallons of concentrate in a bucket, which then can be mixed with the final volume of water.
- After the final volume is reached, gently mix the desired amount of beneficial eggs into the solution.
- Continued agitation, such as an airlift, will help maintain eggs in suspension. The eggs should be in solution no longer than 90 minutes after being mixed. Longer periods in suspension may result in poor egg viability.
- Consult with your Koppert representative for beneficial insect rates.
Use 3.9 of ounces / 110 grams per 100 gallons of spray.
To be used in combination with Chrysopa E
Store in a cool, dry place. Store in original container only. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."