Use Horiver Drystick for trapping and monitoring different flying insects. The traps work particularly well for bugs such as Lygus spp. and Nesidiocoris tenuis.
- Yellow: Nesidiocoris tenuis
- Blue: thrips
- White: Lygus spp.
How it works
Mode of action
Insect pests are attracted to the colour of the sticky trap and get caught in the glue.
Polysterene cards coated with dry sticky glue.
Available colours and sizes
- Yellow: 10x25 cm; 20x25 cm; 25x40 cm
- Blue: 10x25 cm; 20x25 cm; 25x40 cm
- White: 10x25 cm; 20x25 cm; 25x40 cm
Numbers per package
- 10x25 cm: 10 pieces
- 20x25 cm: 22 pieces
- 25x40 cm: 12 pieces
Directions for use
- Place traps in areas with high risk of pest infestation such as areas near doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings
- Attach traps to wires or sticks at max. 30 cm above the crop and adjust height when plants are growing
- Do not place traps in-between the plants as parasitic wasps will then also be trapped
- Remove the silicone cover paper from both sides of the trap
- Replace the traps when largely covered by insects and/or debris
- For monitoring use one Horiver Drystick per 200 m2
- For trapping in hotspots use one Horiver Drystick per 2 to 20 m2
- In contrast to Horiver Wetstick, the glue of Horiver Drystick does not come off on your hands
- Horiver Drystick traps generally do not catch insects for as long as Horiver Wetstick as the glue gets saturated earlier with insects or dust and debris
- The silicone cover paper is perforated and can be removed in sections if required for monitoring purposes
See Best before date.
In a cool, dry place.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."