Microflora SA is formulated to amend the soil in food crops and ornamental plants. It consists of a liquid formulation consortium of natural rhizobacteria. Microflora SA is formulated to enhance plant growth, by improving the availability of plant nutrients through the root system. Microflora SA is recommended for production in agriculture, greenhouses, nurseries and hydroponic systems for adult plants, cuttings, seedlings and transplantation.
When to use Microflora SA
Microflora SA works best when applied to your crop early in its life. Bacteria colonize roots as they grow, therefore effects will be more pronounced if it is present as early in the crop’s life as possible.
Microflora SA is registered and/or available for sale in the following U.S. states and territories:
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NJ, NY, NC, ND, NV, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV
How it works
How does Microflora SA work?
Microflora SA enhances plant growth by improving the availability of plant nutrients through the root system.
- Bacillus subtillis - 2 x 109 cfu/ml
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - 2 x 109 cfu/ml
Directions for use
- Dilution for small surface drench: Mix at a ration of 1-2:1000 (vol:vol)
- Dosage per surface: Apply at a rate of 14-28 oz of concentrate per acre (1-2 L/Ha).
- Fill the tank with roughly half the amount of water required and keep stirring.
- Slowly add the product. Adjust to the final required volume.
- Apply solution to drench the soil or the substrate. The volume used may vary depending on the type of plants and their stage of development.
- Start treatment with two applications 14 days apart. Repeat applications at a frequency of 14-28 days. Keep the frequency of application every 14 days during periods of unfavorable conditions.
- Dosage per delution: Mix at a ratio of 2:1000 (vol:vol). The sprayed volume may vary depending on the type of plants and its stage of development.
- Dosage per surface: Apply at a rate of 14-28 oz of concentrate/acre (1-2L/Ha).
- For ultra-low volume (ULV), including PulsFog Bio ™, calculate the amount based on standard spray volume.
- Start treatment with two applications 7 days apart. Repeat applications at a frequency of 14-28 days. Keep the frequency every 7-14 days during periods of unfavorable conditions.
Pre-diluted in at least 13 gal. (50 liters) and adjust the injector to dispense the product over the entire targeted surface to obtain 14-28 oz/acre (1-2L/Ha).
- Apply at a rate of 1.4-2.8 oz/acre (100-200ml/Ha).
- Apply in the furrow at planting or seeding.
- Compatible with fertilizer in tank mix.
- Apply at a rate of 1.4-2.8 oz/acre (100-200 ml/Ha) for soybean (contact manufacturer for other crops).
- Apply to the seeds by spraying or with a seed inoculation system.
- Compatible with microbial inoculants.
- Microflora SA may be applied to a growing substrate or potting soil for later use.
- Suggested application rate is 7 oz / 2200 lbs (0.2L/1000kg) of substrate or soil.
- Use dilution using a minimum of water to evenly distribute the product using specialized equipment.
- Microflora SA is compatible mixed with liquid fertilizers (including concentrates) or applied (impregnation) on granular fertilizer.
- Mix or apply Microflora to the fertilizer using a concentration necessary to obtain a final dosage of 14-28 oz/acre (1-2 L/Ha).
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
Microflora SA should be stored at 35˚F - 77˚F (2˚C - 25˚C).
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."