Quad pollination units are developed by Koppert Biological Systems specifically for open-field crops. Each Quad contains four large bumblebee colonies enclosed in a weather-resistant outer unit. Quad units are designed with the appropriate ventilation and insulation required to allow bumblebees to acclimate to environmental conditions. This enables the bumblebees to dedicate their time foraging, providing for superior pollination.
The best choice!
- Koppert bumblebees are available year-round and are shipped to your facility, ready to pollinate. No waiting for migratory bee keepers!
- Availability is guaranteed when orders are placed 14-16 weeks prior to delivery.
- Koppert bumblebees are certified by the Michigan Department of Agriculture to be disease- and pest-free.
- Koppert QUAD pollination units are light weight, easy to handle, and can be moved between crops to maximize the benefits of your investment.
- Koppert QUAD pollination units are equipped with “bee-home” doors which allows growers to collect the workers in the unit and safely remove the bees from the field when chemical applications are necessary.
- Koppert’s technical staff are readily available to answer any questions on general pollination or use of the QUAD units.
In which crops can Quad bumblebees be used?
Pollination When & Where You Need It
- Bumblebees produced in Howell, MI
- Certified disease and pest free by Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Dedicated, temperature controlled trucks for shipping
- Technical representatives and staff available for product and ordering support
- Feedback from growers drives innovation
Place your order today