How it works
Mode of action
The innovative combination of the special fan of the Mini-Airbug and the revolving dosing pot ensures a uniform release of carrier material containing natural enemies. The airflow from the fan guarantees a uniform distribution of this material up to a distance of at least 2 metres from the Mini-Airbug.
The Mini-Airbug consists of the following components:
- Blowing device 2 batteries (6V) with chargers
- Belt bag for the battery
- Adjustable dosing pot and mixing pot
- The Mini-Airbug is also available for use on trolleys and is then delivered with a converter
Volume of dosing pot/drum
2-3 metres (depending on product/carrier material).
Directions for use
- Adjust the size of the holes in the dosing pot to the required dosage based on the information provided in the table on the underside of the pot
- Fill the dosing pot with the material to be released and close the lid
- Place the fully charged battery in the belt bag
- Adjust belt around your waist
- Connect the cable to the battery
- Attach the dosing pot to the revolving head of the blower
- Start the Mini-Airbug by pushing both buttons
- Walk at constant speed
- Hold the blower at the right angle to cover the crop well
Store the Airbug and accessories in a dry and dust-free area. The Airbug can be stored in the supplied case. Always store the batteries in the chargers when not in use.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."