When to use Enermix?
Use Enermix for the biological control of greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum) and tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) during the second to fourth larval stage. Use Enermix as a preventive method and when the first signs of the pest appear.
How does Enermix work?
Female adult parasitic wasps parasitize second to fourth stage larvae of the whitefly. Host feeding also takes place.
How to use Enermix
- Open package carefully inside the greenhouse
- Bend strips and tear off. Start tearing opposite hang-up hole
- Suspend the cards among the crop, if possible approximately 75 cm/29.5 in. below the top of the plant
- Do not place in direct sunlight
- Do not touch the pupae
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Enermix, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- In the dark